Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My First YouTube Video



I've finally posted my first YouTube video.  What an ordeal!  I spent the better part of a week trying to figure out how to upload my video.  I did everything I was supposed to do.  I read all the instructions.  I recorded and re recorded the same thing over and over until I wanted to scream, hoping that maybe the next time this video would upload.  It turns out, I am not alone. It looks so easy. Well, I'm here to tell you it wasn't, at least for me.  I was beside myself.  Every time I saw that error message I couldn't believe it.  I even printed the step by step instructions and followed exactly what it said.  Over and over again I would record and upload, and that dreaded error message would pop up.  Then, out of the blue, I clicked on upload and  my video was loading.  What the heck.  What did I do differently.  Nothing!   I was so excited you wouldn't believe it.  Then, there I sat.  Two hours later the video was finished uploading and now available on YouTube.  Oh dear.....I panicked.  It wasn't the one where every word I said made sense, flowed with no pauses.  Why couldn't that video upload?  Why was this happening?  I sounded so good on the 13 try.  Why?  Well, there was nothing I could do.  So, this is the video you'll see.  The one everyone will see!  Argh! 

I know I will only get better and so will the video's. 
Visit my page The Art Of Gift Wrapping to learn how to make a bow.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments