Monday, February 28, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Oh My Goodness I found the most beautiful digital stamp.   It's going to be my Christmas card for 2011.  I love it! I love her, I love her face and her coat?  Wow!  This is the first card in a string of many I plan to make over the next 9 months.  I'm thinking with the next card, I'll make the coat white.  I want to add backgrounds to the image too.  That's just one of the many joys of card making and my head is spinning with ideas right now. 
This particular card I found most of my time was spent colouring the image with my Copic markers.  I really wanted to keep the first card simple.   I also had to print the image a few times to get the right size I needed.   I have to admit.......I love it.  Did I mention I love it?






For more information on this card or any other card please visit my cards page.
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments