Friday, February 25, 2011

I Found It!

Yesterday on my blog I was thrilled to share how I managed to make my own Signature.  This is something I was wanting to do but never found a site that I could quite follow or better yet understand.  After reading many, I found a wonderful blog that helped me get the job done!  Anyone who has followed my blog will see that I always give credit where credit is due.  Unfortunately I couldn't share the name of the blog yesterday because I lost my little sticky note that had the name written on it.  At about 3:00 a.m. this morning I sat up in bed remembering the name of the blog so here it is http://momswhoblog.blogspot.com/
You have got to check this blog out.  There is some really great information and you never know you might just learn something - I did!
Photobucket




Still having fun playing around with my new signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments