Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love - My Valentines Card To "My" Valentine

With just about a week to go I had the "love bug" hit me!  I wanted to make a card for My Valentine.  I went to my Cricut cartridges, leafed through the the booklets and found exactly what I was looking for.  I decided on The Wild Card cartridge.  The Wild Card cartridge is great because it covers all occasions and you can make an entire card if that is what you are looking for.  I only wanted a heart - or two, and I found it there.  Border punches, a sentiment, some red ink, a little adhesive, some designer paper and a few scalloped punches later I created my card.  So here you have the card I am going to give my Valentine on that special day to say ....I Love You.



























Check out my Cards page to see step by step instructions on how to make this card.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments