Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Won - I Can't Believe It!

Oh My Goodness!  I'm shaking with excitement right now.  I've just learned that I won the Blog Candy from The Crafts Meow.  I won a set of 72 Copic Markers.  Fantabulous!!!! 

You must check out The Crafts Meow.  Not only are there challenges, there are blog hops and so more!!!
Lisa has also just opened her new store - check it out.  There is so much to see..... it really is worth the visit. 

I want to send out a big Congratulations to Lisa on her New Store opening and wish her all the best on her new venture.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! what an amazing prize! You deserve it!
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a nice prize, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! Wowza how exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic! Well done! Whoop, whoop:)) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I came here from her blog to see more about the lucky winner of her generous prize. I am so happy for you! May you color to your heart's content!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on winning the copics! can't wait to see what you make using them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done you!! it is just awesome - thanks for popping over to my place!!...happy WOYWW - sorry am late my internet went down !
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments