Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday And I Want To Celebrate Spring!

Lots to celebrate today!  It's Friday, it's still light out at 7:30 pm and Spring officially arrives on Sunday.  Now, we know from past experience that we could get at least one more snow fall.  That's OK because it's Springtime and the weather is only going to get better from here on in.  In honor of the new season I have made a lovely card to celebrate.



I've double embossed the white cardstock, made a frame and matted it with a very light yellow to help bring out the colour of the flowers.
If you would like more information on this card or to see how it's made visit my card page.
Have a great weekend and Happy Springtime everyone!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! It sums up Spring perfectly! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visit my blog.
    I just love this card. The double embossing... how do you do that?!
    About Photoshop - I'm not good at it, I just play a bit and hope it go well :)

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments