Thursday, March 17, 2011

Preparing For Spring With K & Company Designer Papers In Mauve

Who can't be getting excited about Spring coming?  Only three sleeps away.....ohhhh, I'm so totally pumped!  In preparation for the wonderful season, I've created yet another card to add to my stockpile and I made this one in mauve.  The designer papers Julianne from K & Company are so soft and muted they work well with any style of card, I'm enjoying using them for my Spring Collection of cards.


If you have a look at my earlier posts this week you will see a few other cards using these beautiful papers. 

Thanks for visiting and be sure to leave me a comment and let me know if your excited about the the arrival of Spring this weekend!
If you would like to know how I made this card please visit my card page. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments