Friday, May 13, 2011

Two Ribbons

Ooooops!
I'm posting a little late today as most of you probably know Blogger had a glitch and I believe all was lost that was posted yesterday, oh dear!  I've now redone Thursday's post (slightly modified as I can't remember what I wrote) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't loose it again.  Stuff happens I know and in my case, wasn't so bad however it might not have been that way for everyone.  Yikes!

This card turned out much prettier than I thought it would originally.  I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely it actually ended up being.  The K & Co. designer paper is so soft and elegant that I knew I couldn't go wrong.  I took the two main colours of the card, olive and rose,  matched ribbons to each colour.  You'll also notice that the rose ribbon is just slightly thinner than the olive ribbon.




Card 5" X 6 1/2"
Paper - K & Co. designer paper
Ink - Old Olive
Stamp - Love You Much from Well Scripted, Stampin Up
Accessories - Olive and rose ribbon

Have yourself a wonderful weekend and thank you......
I truly appreciate each and every comment, they always make my day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful - such lovely colours.

    Saw your Happy card yesterday but didn't get a chance to comment before the system went down.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments