Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduation

It's finally here, Graduation Day! 

My daughter, also our youngest, is graduating from University with an Honors BA and the Convocation is on Wednesday.  This is a new beginning for all of us.  As much as this is about her future, it's about my husband and I too.  For those of you who have put your children through University, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  We love our little girl, our only daughter and we couldn't be more proud of her.   We can't wait for her to start the next chapter in her life. 

Having said all that, I'd be lying if I didn't say we are thrilled (over the moon to be exact) she is done school (*happy dance*).   Bahahahahahaha!  Woot, woot!  Wahooooooooo!  Yippie!  FANTABULOUS!  NO MORE UNIVERSITY COSTS, sorry for yelling ......but darn it all, it feels wonderful (*sigh*).


Here is the card I made for my daughter and her fantastic accomplishment.

Congratulations Sweetheart you've earned it!

Card 5" X 6 1/2"
Paper - Black, Purple, White and Beige cardstock
Ink - Gold
Accessories - Faux Pearl, Embroidery Thread, Piercing Tool, Scalloped Scissors and Class of 2011 Embellishment

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous card for a fabulous achievement. Enjoy the celebrations.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments