Monday, June 27, 2011

House Mouse

Wouldn't you know it! 

I don't own any House Mouse Stamps and decided that I NEEDED SOME, pronto!  So, I placed an order with House Mouse a couple of weeks ago for some awesome new stamps and then shortly after, our friendly Postal Workers went on STRIKE!  I couldn't believe it. 

I'm not saying that what our friendly Postal Workers are asking for isn't deserved, I just want my stamps!!!   It sounds like they've been ordered back to work and we should see mail delivery as early as tomorrow.....Yay!  Sure hope so.  I can't wait to see my new stamps and get to work using them.

I do hope everything works out for everyone.

Here is what we know right now from the website CUPW  (Canadian Union Of Postal Workers) click on link to learn more. 

June 26, 2011 - 20:45
Strike / Negotiations Alert
Bill C-6 was passed today by the Senate and was given Royal Assent at 8:30 p.m. EDT. This means that the law comes into effect 24 hours later at 8:30 p.m. Monday, June 27, 2011.
All members who would not normally be at work at this time should report for their next shift.
All members who would normally be at work at 8:30 p.m. EDT, should report to work at the normal starting time for their shift. CPC has made a commitment that the collective agreement will apply for the entire shift.
All members should contact their local executive, or picket captain, to learn about any back-to-work activities that may be planned.
Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. Hope your mice are soon with you so that you can play. There is nothing worse than waiting for post that you know should be on its way.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments