Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mademoiselle Noel

I'm playing along with another two challenges today and again I'm able to apply a Christmas theme to both. 

Fa la la la la....la la la la!   

At Splitcoast Stampers it's Wednesday which means a sketch challenge.  They always have amazing sketches to work with.  Here is the sketch for this week.  

I'll also be playing along with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge.  This will be the first time playing along and I'm quite excited.  At CHNC this week, the challenge is anything goes.  Wow, that's an easy one!   Take a pop over and have a look by clicking on the link above and join in the fun!

Here is my take on the this weeks sketch and anything goes challenges.  Hope you like it!





This was a fun stamp to work with.  The image is called Mademoiselle Noel and she is from Penny Black.  I coloured her with Copic markers and added some Dazzling Diamonds for the fur and Crystal effects on her belt buckle, boots and bow that is tied around the bouquet of flowers.  All other materials are listed below.

Papers - K & Co. designer paper, red hand crafted paper, Real Red, Black and Certainly Celery cardstock
Ink - Real Red and Memento's Tuxedo Black used for image
Stamp - Christmas Greetings stamp set from Stampin Up
Accessories - K & Co. pinecone greenery and black rhinestones, Martha Stewart and Stampin Up border punches.

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my CHNC challenge 26. Your card is lovely. Hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your are certainly getting into the Christmas mood at the moment - another super card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments