Saturday, July 2, 2011

It Was Worth The Visit

If you're from Canada (not sure if they show this in other countries) and watch TV at all, Ikea has a great commercial where a woman goes into an Ikea store, purchases a cart load of items and can't believe the total on her bill.  She thinks that there has been a mistake because the amount was far less than she thought it would be and starts to walk quickly, then runs out of the store yelling at her husband to "Start The Car".  Great commercial!  Well ladies.... "start the car" and head on over to your local Michaels store. 
I was in the area (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) and thought I would wander through Michaels the other day.  Figured I hadn't been there in a while (*clearing throat*) and wanted to check out what was new, if anything.  Upon entering the store I found a display bin filled with hundreds of wood mounted stamps marked at $1.50 each.  There were some clear cling stamps as well tossed in the same bin, separated by a divider and marked at $1.50 as well.  Grabbing my basket I rummaged through the pile and found several stamps that needed to come home with me.  Here, take a look...





All the wooden stamps I purchased for a $1.50 are from Hampton Art.  I found there to be quite a good selection and thought maybe if you were in the area too (*wink, wink*), you might want to pop in and have a look.  I've now put my Michaels gift card to good use and am quite thrilled with my purchases.  Can't wait to use them.

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, how lucky were you that you just happened to be in the area **snigger** - how disappointed you would have been if you found that you had missed these bargains **giggle** - fate was surely on your side that day LOL

    Enjoy your new goodies.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments