Monday, July 18, 2011

Something To Share


If you read or follow my blog at all you'll know that I love to share neat things.  Well, today I've got the code to put a little back to the top arrow on your blog.  You'll see in the bottom right hand corner of my blog.  It's the little grey box with a white arrow, if you click on it, it takes you right back to the top.  Neat eh?  I think it's a great little widget to add.  If you'd like to add it to your blog, follow the steps below.


Copy the code below
Go to layout on your blog
Click add a gadget
Click HTML/JavaScript
Paste the code
Click save




It's just that easy, enjoy!

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments