Monday, September 19, 2011

O Tannenbaum

...you knew it was coming!

First the branch then the wreath, it was obvious that the tree would be next don't you think?  It had to be!  I'm just starting to play and create all these different things, it's such a blast.  Wonder what's next?  Every thing I'm doing with this new branch punch of mine is a first for me, a few tweaks here and there should make for some wonderful Christmas cards this season don't you think?  I have a few more ideas and as soon as I get them from my head onto some cardstock, I'll be sharing them with you.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy creating them.





I used the same concept here with the tree as I did with the wreath.  Laying out a few branches to start the foundation and create the size I wanted, then build from there.  Click here for the Christmas wreath and tutorial if you missed it.  Just by adding a few embellishments it really finished off the tree quite nicely I think.

Here is a list of what I used to create this card

Kraft card
Paper - Kraft cardstock
Ink - Real Red ink from Stampin Up
Stamps - Stampabilities - sentiment
Accessories - Martha Stewart Pine Branch punch, Spellbinders Nestabilites Labels 21, Faux pearl flourishes (2), Large red gems (7), K & Co. holly pine and berry embellishment

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oooo, me like.

    That punch is so useful isn't it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh My Gosh it's totally fabulous, love the pearls and the bright red beads, I'm getting in the mood for christmas LOL Lets hope I don't over blow before it gets here LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and I just took a peak at your Wreath and I am loving that too. Think I might be buying that punch now!!
    You will be pleased with me as I have finished a Christmas project I had intended to do last year!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to see I am not the only one busy with Christmas stuff. I love your tree and wreath and if I ever see that punch in our country, I will snap it up. What a useful little branch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh totally awesome, love the intricate detail, the depth and the fabulous idea, can only image the time taken to punch out all those branch punched leaves
    gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicate and such a lot of work and care - I just love it! OK, so where do I go to buy a Pixie's Christmas Crafting Outfit then? You've stirred me into action honey :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments