Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas Baubles....

....is the name of this image by Lili of the Valley

Before I coloured my image I thought I would have a look at the Quick Flicks with Bev tutorial over at LOTV Ideas to Inspire.  Great place to get colouring tips on some of their images!!!

I've used the very traditional colours of red and green on this card but don't you think it would be fabulous finished using any combination of colours?  I have to say, I think this image is just stunning!




I had a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp all prepared for this card but I felt it took away from the image so I placed it on the inside of the card instead.


I love all the detail on the ornaments and the garland is so whimsical. 

Here are the items used to create this card.

Card - Kraft 5" X 7"
Paper - K & Co. Designer Paper, Yuletide and Stampin Up Real Red and Black cardstock
Stamp - Lili of the Valley, Christmas Baubles
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful! Wonderful colouring and I think this stamp is my favourite one from this year's releases (whoops, yes, I do have it!). I like the fact you kept it simple too :)) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, image and colouring, Just love Christmas, LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and love the traditional colours you have used.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments