Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Decorations....



...for the tree!



So here's what was in those bags I showed last week.  Look at all the gorgeous decorations!  Aren't they wonderful?  To think I bought them all at the dollar store!!  They do really have some great things there so if you were ever hesitant to shop there, don't be.  



Remember the tree?  Here it is all fluffed and ready to go.  

Wednesday again so I must run, I need to get my creative global therapy.  If you want to visit desks around the world and see some amazing talent, visit Julia who guides this wonderful journey each week.  Once you start, you'll be hooked and never look back.  See what WOYWW is all about.

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I have a tiny tree that gets put away with its decor still on it and then it is all ready to go when we take it out again. I do one huge tree, plus the tiny one and my son has two medium ones to decorate. Yes I love christmas more for the decor than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so much Christmas decorations, you're early girl!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an amazing dollar store that you found all these things! I guess I need to visit one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I am dying to see what you do with this I am very intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want to see what you do with all those goodies and that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with poinsettias as far as Christmas is concerned. Have fun!
    Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is looking good - great selection of decs.

    Our £1 stores & 99p stores seem to be a little slow at getting the Christmas stuff out...still loads of Halloween stuff everywhere, which is strange when you consider that we Brits just don't "do" Halloween like folk do across 'The Pond'.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have £ shops ...loads of them near us ....I LOVE them. I love nosing around ...dont always come out with things ...but sometimes I am laden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in the queue - jostling to see what you do with that cute little tree. Sorry this is brief - chasing my tail doing these wedding samples :( I keep peeking at your other blog too and am amazed at what some 'fluffing' will do to a tree. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I get so much usable stuff from our pound stores- its amazing what you find, especially if you think outside the box a little. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas decorations too.Running a bit late this week, have a good week, Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for showing us all those goodies. So Christmassy. I need to have a look at some of our £ shops round here and see what I can pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tiny tree is lovely - we have one too which sits up high on top of the TV cabinet so Bonnie, the cat, isn't tempted to play with the baubles :) Love your dollar store Christmas decs - I see you've kept to reds as your main colour - gorgeously traditional. Elizabeth x #53

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments