Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recipe for Cherries....


...on the Christmas tree!

Almost done getting all the goodies ready for my tree!

Today's project was the cherries.


The plain cherries



The glittery cherries



All the cherries combined


What lovely decorations for my Christmas tree.  Walk over to my workshop if you are interested in seeing how I separated these cherries and what I did with them when I was done! 

My goodies so far.  Remember the stash?



The tree



Poinsettias


Gold glittery stems




And now my cherries. 


Almost done, only a couple more goodies to go!

Wherever you are in your day I hope your enjoying it.
Wishing you many wonderful creations.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I went to my local cheap shop today and they didn't have anything I would be able to take apart and re-use for a decent price...I am on the look out though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping your and now your mom's eye open for that punch. Walmart has taken over a whole lot of shops here recently, I will try find out if they are going to start bringing in some of their products like this.

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments