Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Ribbon.....

...has been added to the tree!

It's done!  My little tree has finally got the ribbon on and all that's left is the base of the tree.

So here is how my little tree began its decorating journey





The ornaments



The tree before


The tree after being fluffed




The greenery and the poinsettias



The gold glittery branches



The cherries



The pine cones



The decorated tree

before
After













Wow....I'll just add the finishing touches on the bottom and ......it'll be done!

Wherever you are in you day I hope you are enjoying it.
Wishing you many wonderful creations!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This looks absolutely fabulous. It always amazes me that folk don't have a look around these stores (we have Poundland, Pound World and The 99p Store here in the UK) I have always found them to be a wonderful source of seasonal goodies.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments