Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to Prepare Your Artificial Greenery....

....for decorating!

In this video I will demonstrate how to prepare your artificial greenery for decorating.  It is very important that your hands physically touch each and every branch making the most of your tree, garland or wreath.  Remember, a good foundation will not only support your ornaments but will show them off beautifully which is why your purchased them in the first place.  You want your ornaments to be seen and look amazing, preparing your tree, garland or wreath properly will do just that.



Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow couldn't believe the difference from start to finish! Thanks for showing us. I have now finished my advent box and will start my trees next week - I will keep you posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a great video. I so want to have a go now!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments