Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Got What I Needed ....

...to start my project with the jars.

I was out today doing some Christmas shopping and of course had to have some me time thrown in there.  If you recall my drawing from yesterday,  I needed to pick up a few things before I could get started.   I had the jars ....and the water is a given, it was the rest of the stuff.  Not to worry now, I have what I need so tomorrow I'll put it all together and we'll see how it turns out.  Here is what I picked up.


Some cranberries, floating candles and two different pieces of greenery.  One piece that looks something like variegated boxwood.  Feel free to correct me as there was no name on the greenery sticker.  The other greenery with the red berries is called a Foliage Bush, so we'll just go with that for now.  I chose it because of a bit of sparkle and it also went really well with the boxwood.  I'm not sure at this point what greenery I'm going to use.  I may use both or just one.  I'll try a few things and go with what I think looks best.  Oh.....I also picked up one of the most versatile and cutest tea light holders ever and I can't wait to show you that too.  

Where ever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations!
\Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hear that tapping sound? It's me, on the other side of your screen, wanting to know what you're going to come up with! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing some pics of what you're going to do with these! Thanks very much for your nice comment on my blog. Glad you like my butterfly mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, what are you going to create?

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments