Saturday, January 7, 2012

What A Little Monkey!

I hosted Christmas dinner on Boxing Day with my side of the family.  I was up early as any one would expect when preparing Christmas dinner.  Last minute cleaning and the food preparations were in full swing when the phone rang.  It was my sister asking how things were going and making festive chit chat when all of a sudden she started to scream with excitement!  My niece's water had broke and was headed to the hospital to give birth to their first child, a daughter.  Her baby wasn't due until mid January but she had other plans for her arrival!  If you're missing Christmas dinner with our family, there is usually a good reason.  I believe this one counts and then some!


Here is The Little Monkey!



Welcome to the family precious one.  From your Great Aunt, The Crafty Elf! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awe she is special and then some.
    What a sweet story Thanks for sharing and tell the little ones mom
    Well done from this old grandma too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - how wonderful and such a cute little photo! Congratulations Great Auntie Elf!! Love, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is quite some excuse, and being a teacher, I have heard a few...hope you had a great day and that 2012 is a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo - she looks a real cutie.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments