Sunday, January 6, 2013

What To Say?

So much time has passed since my last "real" post.  I don't want to go into why I haven't posted anything because it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things.  You can tell a sad story and someone always has one worse.  You can tell a "hero" story and someone always has one better.  I'm not the kind of person who looks for a "Oh my goodness, poor you" or "Oh my goodness, you're amazing.!"
Let's just say....life is interesting and throws you curve balls.  We all do what we need to do!

There are a few people I want to thank for standing by me.  They have kept in touch, sent e-mails, and never asked for anything more than letting me know....they are there!  Not that I expect anyone to take time out of their busy day, and lets be honest ....we are all busy!  I really want to let them know I haven't forgot about them and they mean the blog world to me.  You guys.....really do!  From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!!!!

Di....you're the best.  I was beside myself when I opened your card at Christmas.  A card that came across the pond at what I believe to be the most wonderful time of the year!  You don't know how much that meant to me .....  and I shared it with everyone that came to my home over the holidays.  Love you!
Thank you!!!!

Gay, Tony, Kay and Bella....you've always been there for me!  A BIG Thank you to you!  Love you guys too!

To all my followers, I won't disappoint.  I'm planning on coming back - bigger and stronger.  I just need a little more time.  I've got some really great things coming, I promise!

Where ever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it.
Wishing you many wonderful creations!


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. WOW It's been a long time!!
    Welcome back!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bom que você voltou!
    Abraços e Feliz 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant to see you back again, I missed your crafty input this Christmas! Hope you are ok and will look forward to seeing your future posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year - may 2013 be a wonderful yoear for you.

    Hope you were able to fully enjoy your favourite time of year and I look forward to seeing what fabulous things you have in store for us.

    Big hugs
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, "life happens" as I always say and sometimes it takes a while to get back to "normal" such as what is normal anyway? Can't wait for the bigger, better, bigger, stronger...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my little elfin friend - I was so sure you'd stopped blogging and missed this. Plus somehow I'd also stopped following, not sure if I ever did in fact as your blog was a daily trip for me anyhow.

    So pleased you hopped in to say Hi today - and hope things are OK with you. It's a long haul honey :(

    Pleased also that the card arrived in one piece - love and hugs, as always, Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So...are ya coming back or what? Get your little elfin fingers on the keyboard and share something ...anything.
    A picture of a snowball or a pine cone or a dead mouse...ANYTHING!.....we're waiting
    .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your back! Hope your doing O.K. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there my crafty friend, I missed so much myself!! Sad to see that life's been throwing you curve balls, it does that sometimes, as you say :0) I'm looking forward to catching up with you, big hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
    months of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the live traffic feed I see in your sidebar....your blog gets more traffic than mine and You aren't even here.
    Please come back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Ms Elf :D Just checking in to see if you're around, not it seems, not to worry! I just hope all's well in your world, big hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments