Friday, December 29, 2017

Di Wray.....What Can I Say?!!

You Are The Best
Thank you for my wonderful hand made Christmas card. ❤️ You’ve never forgotten me and I thank you for that! I was “verklempt” when I received your card in the mail. (I love the word “verklempt”) Sadly, I didn’t get my cards sent out this year but it doesn’t mean I didn’t think of those important to me. Di, your card was the best! I will be getting myself one of those Santa thingy’s to punch out my own. It was so professional looking and I’m sure you had everything to do with that. Your card sat proud this year Di. Right out front! I might have picked it up a few times and mentioned it came from across the pond AND handmade. Ok, I did pick it up. (Guilty) Maybe 5 times. Ok, maybe more. SO WHAT! Everyone who came in, saw it. That’s the truth. It’s not everyday I get a card from so far away. Thank you Di and Len ((Hugs)) The Crafty Elf

1 comment:

  1. Hola! I've been reading your site for solme time now
    and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out
    from Porter Texas! Just wanted to mentioon keep upp the excellent
    work!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments