Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Boy

Or is it?  We aren't sure.  My niece doesn't want to know and wishes to be surprised.  I say good for her!  We'll all find out in September.  Either way, I'm going to make up cards for both little boys and little girls - because I can! 

I'm using the sketch challenge today at Splitcoast Stampers to create my first card, it's for a baby boy.  Korin has provided a wonderful sketch for this challenge and here it is,

sc337-nc-jpg

and here's my take on Korin's sketch...so cute!


I think I might just have to use this sketch again to create a card for a little girl.

Card 5 1/2" X 4"
Paper - K & Co. designer paper
Ink - Stampin Up Brocade Blue
Stamps - Recollections Baby Boy Stamp Set
Accessories - Martha Stewart border punch, blue crystal embellishments, blue ribbon and dimensionals

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is a super card and a girl version will look just as lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this image is so sweet---the whole thing is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments