Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Wine Tag

Surprise!  It's Saturday and I'm posting.  Normally I don't post on the weekends but with the rain and thunder outside, I found myself looking for something to do (other than housework - shhhhh).  I checked out the challenges at Splitcoast Stampers and came across Not In The Cards For Today.  It's another challenge, the challenge is anything but a card.  My inspiration today is from Elke

This is what I came up with,


 A Wine Tag.  Hang it over a nice bottle of wine and voila, a great hostess gift!



I thought I would make two Wine Tags because in my previous post I said that I needed to use up some of my flowers. 

Here is A Wine Tag then with a flower.

This Wine Tag will be great for an Anniversary, Bridal Shower, Engagement etc.

Your Wine Tag can be any size you wish but be sure to measure the top of the bottle to ensure that the hole in your tag will fit.  Score your tag approx. 1/4" below the hole and crease this will allow the tag to fall properly along the bottle.  Decorate as you wish.

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you did it!!!

    kisses from Belgium!

    Leaving for one week holiday. See you next week.

    elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Great wine tags, love the whole idea, makes it a really thoughtful gift:0) Thank you for your visit and kind comments, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments