Friday, January 14, 2011

Using My Copic Markers

Picked up the cutest stamp set the other day.  Isn't it adorable? 
Miss Anya Collection
It's by The Greeting Farm and it's called Miss Anya Collection.  I decided to make a card using one of the little girls and my new Copic markers and thought this stamp set would be perfect.  For those of you unfamiliar with Copic markers I have printed a description below.  I only just began my collection of these expensive little things but I must say they are worth every penny.  The markers are advertised on the internet for as little as $4.95 each (plus shipping) but most art and speciality craft stores sell them for around $6.95 each.  They do come in kits which are expensive but the average person would probably purchase them individually.

Copic Markers are the original line of high quality illustrating tools, used for decades by professionals around the world. They are preferred for Architectural design, product rendering, and other forms of Industrial design. They are also popular among the hobby industry for use with models, ceramics and similar projects. They are of the highest quality, longest lasting, most versatile markers available anywhere. There are over 300 colors, replaceable nibs and ink refills and fantastic to useThe can be purchased at most art and specialty craft stores.



So here it is.  I picked the colours of my card first and then coloured her to match.  Too cute! 


Here is the card I made to match


No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments