Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Wonderful Find - Storage Containers For My Copic Markers

 I was out and about today and came across what I think was an amazing find.  I have been looking for some kind of container(s) to hold my new Copic Markers.  I've looked at all different types of various containers in the last month or so but never quite found exactly what I wanted.  Today, was a different story.  Have you ever looked at something on a shelf in a store and thought, that is exactly what I've been looking for?  I did just that.  I actually found myself speaking out loud saying "now that is what I'm talking about."  I grabbed 9 of these precious little containers and even went back later to get three more.  I may just have to make another trip back and pick up some extras just in case.  You just never know.  My Copic collection is probably going to grow....what do you think?  Well, enough of the drama let me show you what I'm talking about. 

These are the containers

This is what I did with them - SCORE!

Now you can see why I was so excited, can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments