Monday, February 14, 2011

All 4 Note Cards And Matching Envelopes


Here are all four of the finished note cards. There were enough different Designer Papers that each card has it's own look and I like that.   As mentioned before the layout stayed the same only the papers changed.  I've seen so many beautiful designer papers out there that any number of them may be used to create some lovely note card or stationary sets.  I've love giving note cards and stationary sets to people.  They're wonderful to have around when you want to add that little something extra.  It's always great to receive a nice hand written note along with a gift that says thanks or thinking about you or even get well. 



 





To have your envelopes really make a statement, try adding matching papers to the inside of the card. 










I've even added a little embossing to the flap.  What a great little note card set, matching envelopes and the little extra embossing on the flap.  Too cute!








Check out my cards  page to learn how you can make this note card set with matching envelopes. 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments