Monday, February 21, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge Blog

Fairy Silhouette


I've entered another blog challenge.  The challenge this week is Magical Creatures (unicorns, fairies, angels, dragons etc).   Here is the site http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/ .   I've enjoyed the challenges that I've entered because they (as the blog says) make you step out of your comfort zone and do things you might not otherwise do.  I decided upon fairies and here is my entry.











Wish me luck!  Check out my cards page if you want to make this card.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. very nice card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy and elegant! Love the black and white color scheme, the gorgeous die cuts and the embossed white panel! :)

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments