Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday

So keeping with my plan of using one designer series paper per week, I've decided to work with the DCWV  - "The Sorbet Stack".  Now.....having said that, I'm going to have to admit ....I wondered a little from plan at the beginning.  I chose a couple of stamps, went ahead and made two cards not using the Sorbet designer paper.  It was just one of those moments when I picked up a stamp and got a vision.  I did get back on track though and I'm glad I did.  Some of the "Sorbet" papers are beautiful.  Here is my first of two cards that didn't make the "Sorbet" cut and I used other card stock in its place.











What a great little card, very versatile and so easy to make.   Check out my cards page for step by step instructions.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments