Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Old World Card and Matching Envelope

I don't know about the rest of you, but if you're like me you have several different designer papers just screaming to be used.  You know the ones.  Those papers you keep passing over time and time again.  I've decided that the only way I'm going to get to them is if I make a plan, so here it is.  I think.  OK, so I hope.....well, we'll see.  Each week for the next few weeks I'm going to grab a different stack of papers and whip up some things.  I've just finished using the Stampin Up Patterns Pack III and  loved how they turned out so it's time to move on.

The next bunch of papers I've chosen to work with is the Premium Stack, 48 sheets of 12 X 12 printed textured card stock.  The Old World prints from DCWV. 






















Here is my card and matching envelope.  I think I'm going to enjoy working with these papers.  If you would like to make this card and envelope, visit my card page.
Again, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments