Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Old World Designer Paper

So far so good!  I'm keeping to my plan and that's a good thing.  I've made another lovely card using the Old World Designer Paper by DCWV.  The paper is textured and just a little heavier than the average card stock, it's really nice to work with.  My theme today was inspired by my Hero Arts music background stamp and the awesome verse I found on the Internet. 










The Verse reads as follows

Those Who Love
      To Sing
 Always Find A
        Song

I fell in love with the verse and wanted to make a card using it.  I found the music background stamp (while vacationing in Florida) and thought how perfect the two would work together.  If you would like to learn how to make this card, visit my card page.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

My wonderful comments