Monday, March 28, 2011

Fresh and Crisp

Only 4 more sleeps until April, I can't wait!  There's just something about saying it's April that sounds and feels much better than saying March.  Probably because we know March still means snow.  Now, having said that, I can't remember the last April that we didn't have snow but April just means that much closer to the warmer weather. 

It's very sunny and cold this morning, rather fresh and crisp to be exact.  With that in mind, I made another Easter card - fresh and crisp like the morning.  Here it is.


I still need to to make a few more so I'm off now to see what else I can create and maybe even enter one or two in a challenge.
I used some faux pearls, Bigshot, labels 14 die, EK Success border punch, ribbon, a mini paper rose and Gable Green cardstock and ink.  For more details visit my card page.
Happy a great Monday and thanks for visiting.
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments