Monday, March 14, 2011

Lovin My New Designer Paper

Happy March Break.  Well... here we are, Monday again!  The start of another week, Day Light Savings and the sun is shinning - Yipeee!  So much going on and I can taste Spring it's so close.

To celebrate Day Light Savings, I picked myself up some new Designer paper on the weekend from K & Company named Julianne.  It's quite pretty and I do love the patterns, the colours are so soft.  The first card I made was a "thank you" card and I decided to make it in the light blue.




Don't you just love the pattern on the paper?  I do.  K & Company has to be one of my favourite companies for papers hands down.
If you want to find out how I made this card go to my card page just above.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments