Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's So Close I Can Almost Taste It - I've Got The Fever!

Tuesday morning and the sun is still shinning....... just glorious!  Ahhhhhhhhh, SPRING is in the air and so close I can almost taste it.  I've got the fever - Spring Fever! 
Using the same designer papers as yesterday, Julianne from K & Company, I've made a card using all pink.  I'm getting ready for the new season and the spring weather.  





Hello spring!
You have yourself a great day and thanks as always for looking.
For information on this card and how it was made visit my card page.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous honey, pink is my fave. colour! Love the fever - I got washing dried outside today - how sad is that to be excited....but I AM!! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. We only have dull grey weather here in Wales, UK! Me thinks your card would make a FAB Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments