Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Shower Card #4

Friday is finally here....the end of another work week and start to the weekend - a long weekend.  Wahoooo!

It's Good Friday and Easter weekend....a time to celebrate!

This is my final of four cards today and now it's time to vote.  Please vote for your favourite Baby Shower Thank You card at the top left side of my blog.  Remember, the card with the most votes wins and will be the card I make several of as part of a shower gift for the expectant mom.  If you're not sure what I'm talking about kindly scroll down to Tuesday's post and read from there.  I'm actually quite excited as I've not done anything like this before where other people make the decision.  I'm not worried though!  I know I can count on my crafting friends to help out and that's why I'm putting this out there for you all to decide. 

Card #4 - click to enlarge


Thank you all again so very much in advance for your participation, I'm thrilled you are taking the time to help me out.  I can't wait to tell the woman who's asked me to make these thank you cards how I ended up with the card I did. 

Have a great Easter weekend, I truly appreciate you visiting my blog and participating in my Baby Shower Thank You Card decision!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OOOer, will have to go see the others - this one looks fabby though! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've voted but they are all super! Di x

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments