Friday, June 24, 2011

Shower Gift

It's all wrapped, finally!  When I asked my daughter how she wanted the gift to look, all she said was "fun".  I must say, I had some really great wrapping ideas from my blog friends, thanks so much ....you guys are awesome!  If you read my previous post about the gift you will know that the theme for the shower is Pantry Party and my daughter chose BBQ from the list provided on the invitation.  Here is what I started with....

These are the items purchased to help the happy couple fill their pantry

I quickly ran to the store and grabbed a red and white checkered table cloth, a reusable red container that ice can be added to - to keep drinks cold and some red balloons. I went for a fun BBQ theme using the red and white checkered table cloth as my inspiration. 


This is the gift



I tied the tongs to the outside of the gift to hold the shower card



Added some balloons on top to create some fun

I've got some great ideas that you can make using balloons, that will be in a future post.

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting


Photobucket

1 comment:

My wonderful comments