Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't Miss Out ...

Can you believe there is only three days left in August?  Wow, summer sure went by fast, didn't it?  Soon all the leaves on the trees will have changed colour and begin to fall to the ground. ((sigh)) I have to admit though, I do love fall. 

Enough about that because there are more important things right now.  You only have until midnight Wednesday to enter for a chance to win my August Giveaway! 



One very lucky person will win this stunning bracelet.  If you want to be that person enter here for your chance if you haven't already done so.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fab time away.

    Today is Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK so a lovely day off work...only it's not so lovely - it's cold and the sky keeps clouding over with threats of rain. It's not even September yet and I've just been and switched on my heating for a while because I was sooooo cold. I love the colours of Fall but I just wish we had had some Summer first...

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments