Monday, November 28, 2011

"IMPORTANT UPDATE"

On My Christmas Blog Candy

If you are wondering where Mr. Linky went......he's gone!!!! 

Don't fret though, I have printed every name on that list. 

I've also added those people that were kind enough to tell me Mr. Linky disappeared and wanted to enter but couldn't.  There is also the list of names that sent me e-mails for the draw because they don't have blogs, you're on it too!!!

I'm not very happy with Mr. Linky right now but I'm not going to waste any time on that, it's not worth it!!!  I'm now signed up with inlinkz and it's free!!!  Free is good!!  I'm not looking to spend anymore money than I have to and if us bloggers can share helpful information, I'm for it!  Check out inlinkz, it may be the linky tool that's right for you!  It's working for me!!!!

Again, if you have entered my Christmas Blog Candy give away, I promise you, I have your name on a printed list.  If you haven't entered it yet, what are you waiting for? 

Click on the link above and add your name to my new linky tool, which by the way I love....and it's free!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments