Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yes, Santa's Elves....

.....get sick too! 

Not been doing much for a couple of days now.  It appears I wasn't fast enough at running away from the nasty bug that's been going around. 

I do have some things I want to share with everyone so hopefully I will get them posted tomorrow!!

I'm going to take some medication right now and then get to bed.  It's silly o'clock here and I need to get some sleep!!  My body has other things planned and has not really been behaving lately which has caused me much grief over the last few days.  Eeeeeeeesh!


Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. AWW poor you, thought you were quiet, I hope you feel better really soon, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you to get better sooner! The health is the main and important thing we have to take care.
    Hugs. riliska. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yucky bugs! I hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pesky things these bugs - hope you are feeling better and that you managed to get some sleep.

    Hugs
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments