Friday, February 11, 2011

Blue & White

There's just something about blue and white isn't there, it looks so elegant and clean?  I really like how this card came together.  Once again I used the Designer Papers in the Patterns Pack III from Stampin Up and used only two colours.  Now that this card is done I think I'm going to make 3 more co ordinating cards and make a note card set.  I will add the pictures when I'm done.



















Let me know what you think about the card and the two colours together.
Visit my card page to learn how you can make this card.
Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments