Thursday, February 17, 2011

Old World - Note Card and Envelope

  Look at me!  I'm still sticking to my plan and using the Old World Designer Paper.  Today I'm using the designer paper as a topper to my note cards which I embossed with the Sizzix Damask embossing folder before adhering to each note card.  You can use any embossing folder you wish but the one I chose matched the design of the paper.  I only used the middle of the folder to emboss to get the part of the design I wanted.  I attached the embossed paper to the note card adding a little bling, a ribbon, stamped a border along the bottom of the note card as well as the back of the envelope flap.  Here you have a very elegant note card with matching envelope.  Awesome!

 







What a beautiful set of note cards.  Please visit my cards page to learn how to make yourself a set.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wonderful comments