Monday, March 7, 2011

Corrosive Challenge #106 Going Green

Happy Monday everyone.  The start of a new week and  another challenge.  Today I've made a card for the Corrosive Challenge #106 Going Green.  The challenge this week is to show your GREEN creations, that's it!  How easy and fun was this going to be, right?  Well, after pulling out all sorts of green papers, some patterned, ribbons and embellishments ......there I sat.  I had all sorts of combinations sitting in front of me but after a while I decided to go with only one colour of green, two border punches and my scalloped oval Nestabilities.  Today, I wanted to bring some variety to my card with something other than papers.  So here you have it. 






Thanks for looking and visit my card page if you would like more information on this card.
Have a great day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How glad I am to be late for WOYWW - I get to see your cards which, by the way, are fabulous. A clean desk is nice, but the results of the work done there is nicer. Glad to meet you.
    A little inkling

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shade of green! Love the border punch too! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love the scallops! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments