Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vintage Lady

Yesterday afternoon I decided I would walk through Michaels and have a look around.  Picked up some new things but best of all they had quite a sale on, several items I looked at had 40% off.  I noticed Martha Stewart had 20% off her punches which you seldom see.  The set of 6 Cling stamps I picked up by Hampton Art called Vintage Ladies were 50% off, score!  Great stamp set too if I do say so myself.  I also picked up some wonderful printed cardstock that I thought would look great with the stamps.  I made a lovely Birthday card using one of the stamps and I plan on making a set of note cards to match, as a gift.






Unfortunately I don't think that the camera did this card justice.  Check out my cards page if you would like to know how I made this card.
Thanks so much for looking!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo "S A L E" - my favourite word! And when it relates to a Craft item - even better!!
    Lovely card - lovely stamp.

    Hettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I really like black and white cards and your card is very classy!

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments