Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Shower Card #2

Auntie Em, Auntie Em....where's Toto?  The wind last night and this morning has been just crazy!  

Alrighty now....here is my second card for everyone to have a look at and help me decide which style of Thank You cards I will end up making.   If you didn't get an opportunity to read my post yesterday, I've been asked to make Thank You cards for the expectant mom as part of a baby shower gift.  These will be the cards the mom to be will use to thank everyone for their gifts.  The only request was that the cards be white and the cost low,  the rest was left to me.  I'm asking for every one's help.  I'm making four cards and letting you guys decide.  I've posted the first of four cards yesterday and today's card is the second.  I will post the third card tomorrow and the final card on Friday.  There is a poll at the top left corner of my blog for you to vote for your favourite.  The card with the most votes by the end of the week will be the winner.  I'm really excited to see the final results.  I hope you'll join in and vote!

Card #2 - click to enlarge

Card 4" X 5 1/2"
Sizzix Polka dot embossing folder
Spellbinders Nestabilities 3 1/2" Lacey circle die - embossed
Spellbinders Nestabilities  2 1/2" Standard circle large die - embossed
Scalloped circle 1 3/4" punch
Cuttlebug "our baby" embossing folder
1 3/8" circle punch to punch out our baby embossed sentiment
Dimensionals
Inside of card is finished with white cardstock cut at 3 7/8" X 5 3/8" embossed with "Our Baby" in the bottom left corner

Thanks so much for visiting me today!
Have a great day and please don't forget to vote!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think it will be hard to top this one. I love it. I don't know about your postman, ours squeezes the envelope, makes hmmmmmm noises and then says....it's that a pearl I feel? If I say yes, he adds postage because it is now too thick...geez! I love the cards (both of them...actually all the baby related cards you've done) Great job....can't wait to see them all! Check my blog and enter your card into the monocromatic challenge. I think today is the last day to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments