Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Shower Thank You Notes

Help me choose!

I've been asked to make Thank You cards for a baby shower.  They are being given to the expectant mom as part of the baby gift.  Other than keeping the cards white and the cost low, the design is being left up to me.  Here are my thoughts.  I will make four different cards, the first one will be posted today and the last of the four cards posted on Friday.  I would love for everyone to help me choose which card you like most and think I should make.  The one with the most votes by the end of the week wins, it's that simple.  Vote at the top left corner of my blog.

Card #1- click to enlarge






Card 4" X 5 1/2"
White cardstock
3" scalloped circle punch
Oval punch
Cuttlebug umbrella embossing folder
Sizzix Polka dot embossing folder
Piercing tool
Card is finished inside with a piece of cardstock embossed with the umbrella in the bottom left corner. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Your wonderful comments always make my day.
Don't forget to vote this week on your favourite card for me.
Have an awesome day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So far very nice - look forward to seeing the others on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! This one I like very much, but I look foreward to see the others.
    xFranka

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments