Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ABC's

I'm joining in the alphabet according to me.  Here is a list of my ABC's.   What's yours?  If you would like to join in some alphabet fun and check out a few others, click on the links below.

A. Age: I would tell you but then I’d have to kill you
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Trying to get rid of dust – IMPOSSIBLE!
D. Dogs: 2 female Shih Tzu’s

E. Essential start to your day: My coffee
F. Favorite color: Shades of green
G. Gold or Silver: Platinum first, white gold second but will settle for silver
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: Tried the Organ (gasp) but I'm best at the Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer and Snowblower however Lawnmower is my favourite!
J. Job title: Jack of all trades, master of none!
K. Kids: One of each
L. Live: Ontario, Canada
M. Mother's name: Barbie, just like the doll

N. Nicknames:  Banannie
O. Overnight hospital stays: just to have babies
P. Pet peeve: Ignorant people
Q. Quote from a movie: "You talking to me?"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 of the best sisters in the world – love them!
T. Time you wake up: Often (argh) but usually....7:00 am on weekdays
U. Underwear: It’s the right thing to do, honestly people!
V. Vegetable you hate: Watercress, just gross!
W. What makes you run late: Not much
X. X-Rays you've had: ankle and back
Y. Yummy food that you make: Ribs, pasta, salads and cheesecake!!!!
Z. Zoo animal: All of them!

Strumpets Crumpets
Quirky Boots
Stamping Ground

Copy, paste and change.  Leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can read about your ABC's
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Mrs Dunnit's blog too so I've decided to play along...

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we have a lot more in common....like shades of green, the lawnmower, snowblower...., Ignorant people....LMAO at your answers.

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments