Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WOYWW

Happy WOYWW #110

I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks now trying to get caught up on chores around the house.  I guess the tough part is not being able to keep up with what's going on around the world.  Where else can you go with just one click of your mouse and be transferred from one side of the globe to other?  Well actually, there are many places on the web that will do that for you, but not like this!  This Cyber Snoopfest allows you to get right into peoples homes and have a good look around, a look at their happy place!  This Cyber Snoopfest  I speak of,  is where one person single-handedly brings so many together for one thing and one thing only, WOYWW.  The guilty party of this major peekathon is non other than Her Royal Snoopness Julia from the Stamping Ground.  I could go on and on about this wonderful cyber sensation but it wouldn't give it the awesomeness it deserves.  This is one stop you'll just have to visit yourself.  Take a minute and venture to a true wonderment of creativity, you won't be disappointed.

It's time now to show you what's on my workdesk and by workdesk I mean kitchen counter.  I've got something so fun planned that you can change up and use over and over again for any occasion.  Honestly, the possibilities are endless!!




It's going to be a long post so come back today and check it out.

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. That's interesting! What are you up to? Looking forward to see what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, now that looks interesting - I'll be back later to check it out.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks like you have a fun day planned, enjoy
    Happy wednesday
    hugs Minxy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's a great write up for WOYWW, Elf gal, thanks - I guess the cheque cleared then!!
    I'm intrigued by the wrapping paper and candles..not usually a combination that would do anything but make me shudder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing... will try to get back later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will pop back later to see what your gonna do with those glasses and candles.Have fab wednesday
    hugs judex11

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohoo candles... I do have a thing about candles...guys never do, I light them, he blows them out..will have to pop back!
    have a very crafty week HaPpY wOyWW!?! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, i'm curious so see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so funny! I will be back later to see what you are up to. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

    ReplyDelete
  10. OO you have peaked my curiousity... I shall hope to see what you are going to do
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there!! I keep thinking that there can't be more things that I haven't got a clue about (!!) but please enlighten me...what IS that multi coloured tubey thing behind the glasses??!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you made time to catch up on normal life - ben doing that myself this week - that click world is just too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds intriguing - I've bookmarked you and I will be back!
    Helen S

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks interesting, I'll be back to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmmm wonder what you are going to create??
    Happy WOYWW
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You tease! I'll be watching for you next post to pop up for sure :) Happy WOYWW chick! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm..now you've got my curiousity peaked!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh interesting! Did Julia pay you for that endorsement, lol!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where hooked line and sinker. Will be back later to see the catch of the day. Hugs Monkey and Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I find that you can do boring house work or...have fun crafting and blogging ...rarely both ...those that do need a medal. Your desk looks very interesting ....now I wonder what you are up to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am hooked, line and sinker, I will be back later to see what you are up to! Whats up with house work? It isn't much fun and gets in the way of fun things. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi - you are so right about WOYWW, it's a great way to 'visit' people all over the globe. As I'm visiting to you a day later I've seen what you do with the wrapping paper and candles and it's terrific, definitely an idea to copy. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #99

    ReplyDelete

My wonderful comments